AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1931 Ford Pickup Hot Rod (Stonehem, MA) $39,900 obo You are looking at an all steel body hot rod, that is in fantastic condition. The jet black gloss looks incredible as it pairs very well with purple flames and the scheme then flows inside to a lipstick red leatherette interior that aims to please. Powered by a 401 Buick v8 and a beefed up Buick dynaflo automatic transmission, the build has less than 1k miles so you can rest assured knowing you'll have power and reliability for years to come. Features include but are not limited to Am/fm, Cd, aluminum radiator, aluminum intake, Holley 4bbl, ceramic coated headers, cam, newer tires wrapped around mag wheels, side mount exhaust, and a dual electric fan. This vehicle is turn key and it needs nothing, it did win 1st place in its class at world of wheels if that tells you anything about the condition. The owner has had this vehicle for 55 years and it has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life. Records and receipts are available upon request. Please give our friend Paul a call at 508-574-0705
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door