Hard to believe, almost 70 years old and completely original survivor with only 18,400 documented miles. Showed at Cobble Beach Concours D'Elegance 2018 in the Preservation Class. Documented story from first owner to me includes all paperwork, original bill of sale and much, much more. Contact me for link to website which shows all the documentation, more pics, the whole story and more. The only things that are not original are the rad (I replaced with a custom built one but still have the original if you want to repair and re-install), 4 new Diamond Back radial tires (but spare is original never used), and new battery. Everything else is ORIGINAL! This car is licensed, insured and on the road. Selling only because it's a huge car and I just don't have the space for it. Want to compete at the Concours level but can't afford a $500,000 car then this is your answer. Survivor cars are only becoming more and more valuable. Contact me for link to website with all documentation, pictures, full history/story etc.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door