Classic Car Deals
1941 Oldsmobile 98 4 door convertible Sedan. This is a solid car with very very minor rust. It has been in the same family since the early 60\'s. The present owner started doing a brake job on it about 10 years ago and it has been sitting on jack stands covered up ever since then. Collected thousands and thousands of dollars worth of new old stock parts for the car, many of them were not really needed, but he has them anyway. There were only 125 of these beautiful cars built of which 6 were shipped outside the country. I have photos of just about all of the extra parts that come with the car. I do not know of ANYTHING that is missing for the car. With all of the NOS parts that come with the car, it will be an easy restoration. The engine is free and it should not take very much to get it started, even though it has been sitting under cover for at least 10 years. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door