2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN NORTH ANDOVER, MA *
This is a stunning 1973 Series III Jaguar e-type Roadster with 36,100 original miles on the odometer. She is finished in classic and beautiful British Racing green with an excellent Saddle Leather Interior and complementary Tan canvas top. This car is in outstanding condition and is a solid #2 example of the Series III E-Type Jaguar roadster.
This 1973 Series III Jaguar E-Type Roadster is powered by her powerful four Zenith carburetor 5.2 liter V12 engine coupled to her original 4 Speed Manual Gearbox. The body and paint are in exceptional condition with no rust and no issues. Following is a list of important information on the car:
- It is a mid production series III
- Original owners manuals and full documentation
- Original tool kit
- Fitted with classic clone Michelin MXV4 tires
- Incredibly smooth clutch and strong disk brakes all around
- Fully functioning electrics throughout the car
- Original style quad tip exhaust
- Carburetors rebuilt recently
- Factory optional chrome spoked center lock wheels
- Paint Excellent, interior is beautiful, and the leather seats are immaculate
- Original factory air conditioning
- Original AM/FM radio
Fully documented and owned by the current and previous owners, this beautiful roadster is ready for a new home. Do not let the opportunity to own this car pass you by. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber.
If you need any assistance with financing please let me know.
If you want to know more about the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected] I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars.
We'll gladly deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
FINANCING AVAILABLE - APPLY TODAY *
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN NORTH ANDOVER, MA *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door