Decoded Factory options-
-Hemi -V8, automatic transmission, sure grip axle, power steering, 4-wheel disc brakes, shaded windshield, full vinyl roof cover
Engine- only 200 miles on build
*568CID Chrysler Hemi-V8 - 10.1
*Hilborn PROCAR EFI
*Stage 5 heads
*FAST computer controls
*Weldon Fuel pumps
*MSD 6AL ignition
*Coated TTI tubular headers
*4"/3" Exhaust and electric dumps
*Rays custom aluminum radiator w/ dual electric fans
*Chrome billet accessorized
*Build by PROCAR ASSOCIATES
*Runs on 93octane pump fuel!
*Chrysler 727 Torqueflite performance modified reverse shift valve body, Turbo action floor shift built by GODFATHER RACING
*Overall factory appearance, GTX vinyl bucket front seating console trim
*Custom accessory gauges
*Date code H2X
*AM factory push button thumbwheel radio with new radio added in glove box
*All steel Date coded Y2 Sunfire yellow w/ show quality refinish
*Black Matte Hemi fiberglass scoop
*Factory chrome- show quality appearance
*Plymouth unitized blue torsion bar front
*RWD solid axle parallel multi-leaf spring rear suspension
*4.10 Moser axles
*DTS chrome molly prop shaft
*4 wheel disc brakes
*Stainless fuel and brake lines
*Grand AM P235/60/R15 Front, M/T Sportsman 30x13 50X15LT rear
Vehicle appears as overall factory 1969 Plymouth Road Runner 2dr Coupe, Street high performance modified. Show quality professional build in all areas. SUPER FAST....SUPER FUN!
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door