1972 Plymouth Scamp Mint one of the best in the country. Perfect 100% rust free body. Near perfect original interior. 9.5 /10 paint perfect vinyl roof. Chrome stainless perfect. 512 cubic inch a source stroked 400rb 30thou over iron headed roller cam mild, rollerrockers Schumacher headers alloy intake quickfuel 750 dp. Fresh 727 mild stayl stall convertor. B&m stealth ratchet shifter. After market gauges. Alloy radiator with 17inch derale electric fan. Converted to 4.5 stud pattern and disc brake front. 83/4 rear 3.55 suregrip Yukon axles. Steel pursuit rims. 255 rear tire lowered. Sub frame connectors. Huge sway bars. Power steer vintage air Holley fuel system. Ultimate sleeper. Go beat up on unsuspecting modern cars. Over 40k into this car. Keep as sleeper or turn into a monster.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door