1977 Olds Cutlass S 442, Red/White, PS/PB, PW/PDL, Tilt, Clock, Rally Pack Gauges, 4-Spoke Sport Steering Wheel, Litter Container, 76 120 mph Re-Calibrated Speedo, Blaupunkt AM/FM Cassette radio, Jensen Speakers.
Engine: '70 Olds Rocket 455 Bored .060", Forged Speed Pro Pistons, Oil Restrictors, Crankshaft Scraper, Main Cap Straps, All ARP Bolts, Brass Freeze Plugs, Engle HYD JM 3-4 cam, '70 E Heads w/Stainless Valves, Comp Guide Plates, Magnum Roller Rocker Arms, Block Heater, SFI Balancer, Aluminum Underdrive Pullys.
Induction: Edelbrock Torker Intake, Intake Windage Tray, 850 Holley dbl pump, 1" Carb Spacer, Holley "Blue" Elec Fuel Pump, -8AN (1/2") braded Fuel Line from Pump to Regulator and Carb.
Ignition: HEI Distributor, MSD 7AL-2 Ignition, Blaster 3 coil, MSD 8.5mm Plug Wires, NGK Plugs.
Exhaust: Dougs Ceramic Coated 1-7/8" x 3.5" Headers, w/Complete 3" Torque Tech X-Pipe Exhaust System, w/Dynomax Race Magnum Mufflers.
Transmission: TH350 w/TCI Super Kit, 9 1/2" 3000-Stall J Series Thunderbolt Torque Converter, B&M Chrome Deep Pan, Hughes Locking Transmission Dipstick, Trans cooler.
Suspension: Comp Engineering Drag Shocks: (Front 90/10, Rear 50/50), Rear Air Bags, Driveshaft Safety Loop, Richmond 4.10 gears.
New Battery, Alt, Starter, 3-Core Radiator w/Elec Fan. Have all receipts. Emission Exempt.
Runs Strong. Driveline has only 11,200 miles!
Owned since Aug '94
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door