516 E. Bristol St
I OWN THIS MECHANICAL MASTERPIECE
SPECIAL LOW LOW INTRO REDUCED PRICE! (Was $50 K save thousands today!)
FIRM NO TRADES
so hurry 1st deposit gets it
u snooze... u loose!
FINANCING SHIPPING EXPORTING AVLB
HAS IT ALL
ALL STEEL! EVERYTHING!
PPG San Marino red exterior
Taupe leather interior
Front buckets, console, custom rear seat
Walker Cobra radiator
Electric back up fan (pusher)
SB Chevy 355 CI 296 HP (engine dyno), Edelbrock Carb, Block Hugger Headers, Gear
4 wheel power disc brakes
American Torque Thrust II front 15x6 w/205/70/15
American Torque Thrust II rear 16x8 w/235/70/16
Currie 9 3.73:1 ratio limited slip
Rock Valley 20 gallon SS fuel tank
Fat Mans Mustang narrowed front suspension
Flaming River column, tilt, column shift
Lecarra leather wrapped steering wheel
ECI remote fill master cylinder
Lokar pedals and linkage
Remote doors, windows, trunk from Street Rods by Michael
Hagan gas door
Air Heat Defrost
Side exterior mirrors by Vision Hot Rod Concepts w/LED turn signals
Frenched headlights w/LED turn signals
Relocated LED flush tail / stop / turn lights
Third brake light LED
Shaved doors, hood, trunk handles (hood pull inside)
Dakota Digital Instruments including...
even has a clock!!!
Alpine AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo w/100 watt amp and 2 10 subs
Battery kill switch
Remote terminals for jump starting
Listen to this! Even hand grips above the doors in headliner to assist in entering and getting out of the car! See photo.
THANKS FOR LOOKING
Ad Number: 147441
Ad Number 147441
SEE 2ND AD OPEN THE ABOVE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
39 FORD VERT KUSTOM ALL STEEL REDUCED 23990 FIRM
1932 Ford 5 Window
1929 Ford High-Boy All-Steel Restored Reduced20k
52 CHEVY PICKUP RUNS DRIVES GREAT REDUCED 14995
Central Area, NY
1951 CHEVROLET SEDAN
1977 LINCOLN MARK V - $13000 FIRM REDUCED
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door