East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#114 1977 Chevy Monte Carlo
Painted White with Light Blue 1/2 vinyl top. Light Blue pinstripes, dual outside mirrors, chrome door handles, front & rear bumpers are good. Grill and headlight trim is good, tail lights and trunk trim is good. Glass is good, Blue body side molding, Rally rims with trim rings and center caps. Newer white wall tires. Looks good.
Blue material on a bench seat in front and rear, blue dash cap, blue carpet, black rubber floor mats, blue door panels, blue vinyl headliner and sun visors, sill plates, power windows, power door locks, remote mirrors both sides. All factory gauges and clock, tilt column with automatic, factory AM/FM radio, blue carpeted package tray, shoulder and seat belts are blue. Nice inside.
The engine is a 350 with an Automatic 3 speed transmission, stock 4-barrel intake. Stock exhaust manifolds, power steering, power front disc brakes, factory A/C & Heat, 10 bolt rear end. Single exhaust. Drives and runs good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door