1931 Model A 2 door sedan barn find.Was in barn since 1980.Car is blue and black.Tires are decent.Engine is no good.Block cracked,Transmission and brakes good.Decent mohair interior.Very little rot seen.Lots of paint chips.Solid original car.Would make a great hot rod.No title or paperwork.Bill of sale only.
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping.n
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door