Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Specialties is thrilled to offer you this 1951 Chevrolet Deluxe Convertible. The red exterior paint shows very nicely with no major blemishes. The black and tan interior shows just as well with no wear present. This 51' Was just completely restored from head to tail. Please view all of the photos. Features and Options: * Completely Rebuilt 350 cu in Engine * 325 Horsepower * New 350 Transmission * Aluminum Radiator * Hooker Headers * Power Brakes * Dual Exhaust * Air Ride * Tachometer * Wide White Walls This Custom 51 Chevy Convertible is just one nice ride. This is going to make someone a very nice comfortable cruiser. Please call us anytime with any questions you might have on this stunning 51 Chevy Deluxe Convertible. Thank you, Danny 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door