1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1. Less than 500 miles since Complete Restoration. Fastback, 351 Cleveland, 4-Barrel Automatic Transmission and A/C. Newly Painted in Grabber Blue with Argent Stripe Trim. All New Custom Interior, including the Trunk. Mach 1 Complete Gauge Package, New Clock, New Center Console and New Ken Harrison In-Dash Stereo System. New Wheels and Tires (Front-225/50ZR17 Rear-255/50ZR17), New Front and Rear Bumpers and New Body and Windshield Seals. No Rust Car Out of Georgia. Call 321-947-2478 or 321-567-7633. WILL NOT RESPOND TO TEXT.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door