516 E. Bristol St
New London, MI
1932 FORD ALL STEEL TUDOR EXCELLENT CONDITION
WOW NEW LOW REDUCED PRICE
ON 7 27 22 SO HURRY FIRST DEPOSIT GETS IT
ONLY 16500.00 FIRM
Nice solid 1932 ford Tudor chopped (well done)
dropped original heavy front axle
has all garnish trim, windshield frame, front seats, gas tank, firewall,
everything is just mocked up to make it roll for transport… $16,500
Has clear title, vin # starts with 18..... as all 1932 fords did
located detroit mi area
stock #2159 Y
Thanks for looking
note im Ray in elkhart indiana, helping the owner sell this car. i have a set of 32 ford f glass fenders and running boards and all mounting b rackets available, cheap! call 574 849 5323
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
36 FORD VERT.. STEEL, ROY BRIZIO BUILT! REDUCED!
Central Area, CA
1931 Ford All-Steel Convertible Original REDUCED$
1955 SIMPLEX UPDATED IMMACULATE REDUCED 7500 FIRM
1964 Plymouth Belvedere II 426 All-Steel big block
34950 32ford rdstr buick Nailhead V8immaculate
Year: 1965 Make: Ford Model: Cobra Mileage: 6002
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door