1965 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe, a beautiful Corvette! 327 V8 / 365 Horsepower, 4 speed manual transmission, numbers matching, power windows, knock off wheels and gold line tires, body is straight, paint is beautiful, interior looks like new, instrument cluster looks new, chrome/stainless look great, engine compartment looks nice, undercarriage looks very nice as well, all glass throughout car Is good, weather stripping is good throughout car, all lights-turn signals-horn etc work as they should. Motivated to sell, offers accepted.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door