516 E. Bristol St
So Cal Area, CA
WOW SAVE THOUSANDS WAS $50,000
NOW ONLY 39,995.00 FIRM NO TRADES
SO HURRY 1ST DEPOSIT GETS IT
IS LIKE NEW, ONLY 4455 BREAK IN MILES, HAS IT ALL
1932 Ford 3 Window Coupe,
Glass Kilborne Body Sala Red Pearl,
Steel front hood and sides,
350 V8 Vortech, 700r4 Transmission, vintage air conditioning and heating,
power brakes, power windows, polished tilted Flaming River steering column,
8 inch rear end with 350 gears, Black Powercoated Wires with shave lettering Wheels.
Full interior camel leather upholstery and finished trunk. FM/AM/Sat Blue tooth radio. NO TRADES need the cash. For more details, pictures contact RAY 574 849 5323
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
CAR trailer f glas like new reduced 995 firm
32 FORD LIL DEUCE COUPE IS PERFECT LIKE NEW
56 CHEVY PRO STREET BEST IN THE USA REDUCED 80K
56 CHEVY WAGON RODDED REDUCED 22000 FIRM
Santa Rosa, CA
85 MB RDSTR/COUPE SL 380 IMMACULATE REDUCED $13K
Portage N East Ind A, IN
1954 4-DR Plymouth Belvedere - $8750 REDUCED FIRM
W Palm Beach, FL
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door