Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convert. , same owner for 15years, just driven in 400 miles, well kept, good body, slick paint, nice original leather interior, full power, V6 auto, PS, PB, cold A/C, runs and drives good.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door