Classic Car Deals
1968 Dodge Charger 67,823 Original miles. Fully documented since the 70\'s. 67,823 original miles! Rust-free AZ car garaged and pampered by Chrysler manager since the 70s. Almost all original. All detailed items still work great on this car. Headlight door bezels, lights, hood turn signals, wipers, dash lights, locks, dome light, heater, rear window defroster, etc Except for the radio does not work for some reason but Ive never tried to fix it because I love listening to the engine when I drive it and not the radio. Pictures say it all. Clean, rust-free AZ car. I recently put on a new gas tank, gas lines, fuel pump, rebuilt the carburetor, new suspension bushings, alignment and a bunch of other maintenance items. The car drives like brand new and is ready for a cross country road trip. Its maintained this way because its my dependable date night car so the mileage will continue to slightly increase. I kind of feel bad driving it because of the low mileage but its such a blast to take it out. The only bad thing is the car attracts an enormous amount of attention everywhere it goes. You cant go anywhere in a hurry because everyone wants to talk to you. Fantastic car for someone who wants a turn-key show winner and something to tinker with. Clean, notarized title in hand. Matching numbers 383HP engine with maroon paint. Car is fast! Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door