Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1973 Camaro Pro Touring re-creation is all brand new, fully documented, and show quality all the way around. 350 Small Block with mild cam, backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission. Cowl induction hood, sway bars, 10 bolt GM rear-end, and dual exhaust gives this classic all the drivability you could want. All new stunning interior with power steering, power 4-wheel disc brakes, heat, rear window defogger, and upgraded sound system for your listening enjoyment. All this cool classic Camaro sits on custom rims and tires and has just over 3,700 break in miles since the rebuild. Offered from a prominent pampered Southern California collection, just time to change up the chariots….. Offered at just $45,000 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Corvette Coupe Numbers Matching Investment
1970 Chevy Nova Pro Tour Big Bad Build LS2
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
2007 Corvette Z06 One Owner Loaded Brass Hat Car
1958 Caddy Coupe De Ville Original 37000 Miles
1947 GMC COE Fresh Built Beast 454 Big Block
Orange , CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door