Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY !!120mph Speedometer. 15 Inch Wheels. 2 inch Cowl Induction Hood. 3.73 Gear Ratio. 396cid Big Block Chevrolet Engine. 6-Blade Cooling Fan. BFGoodrich Radial TA Tires. Black Carpeting. Black Dash. Black Deluxe Vinyl Interior. Black Door Panels. Black Headliner. Black Nose Stripe. Black Tail Panel. Bright Wheel Lip Moldings. Bright Window Trim. Butternut Yellow Exterior. Center Console. Chrome Air Cleaner. Chrome Differential Cover. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Chrome Valve Covers. Double Pumper 4 Barrel Carburetor. Dual Exhaust. Frame Connectors. Front Bucket Seats. Front Drum Brakes. Front Tires: 215/60/15. GM 12-Bolt Rear End. HEI coil. Hide-A-Way Headlights. Holley Aluminum Intake. Hurst 4-Speed Floor Shifter. In Dash Tachometer. Long Tube Headers. Mechanical Fuel Pump. MSD Street Fire Plug Wires. Muncie M21 4-Speed Manual Transmission. POSI Rear End. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Leaf Springs. Rear Tires: 245/60/15. Rear Trunk Spoiler. SS Gas Cap. Steel Rally Wheels w/ Beauty Rings & Center Caps. Stock Distributor. Stock Radiator. Summit Oil Pressure Gauge. Summit Water Temperature Gauge. Traction bars. Rear Drum Brakes. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door