891 W Ghettysburg St
This 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air was bought in Southern Idaho and has remained in Twin Falls for most of its life. This all original coup sports the 235 straight 6 that its had its whole life. With a smooth powerglide transmission, you'll find yourself cruising around in style. Mechanically the car is top notch and all electricals and gauges work. Recently the Bel Air has had a new exhaust, brakes, and tires installed. In Idaho Falls ID, this car was primarily used in the local parades. The couple who owned this car were no strangers to taking good care of their vehicles as they have many other classics in their show warehouse. With 45,669 miles this coupe feels like a time machine to 75 years ago. A lot of original paperwork comes with the car as well. We can help you find quotes with shipping and for financing we recommend using JJBest.
car can be found on www.butterclassics.com Vehicle Located in Boise Idaho
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door