790 Alabama Ave
Bremen , GA
Here is a good running and driving 1989 GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 truck. This truck has always been in Georgia so there are no rust issues. It is powered by the 5.7 Liter 350 engine. Under the hood is still all stock.The overdrive transmission shifts out like it should. The Red paint is in good condition with a good shine to it. The interior is also in overall good shape. Minor wear on the drivers side seat but original seat cover so it has held up good. Everything works as far as all the gauges, lights, A/C & heat, wipers etc.. The original radio is still in the truck. Someone disconnected it and bought a Stereo/CD player to put in the opening where the old CD player was. They bought the dash piece to replace the original piece that fits the stereo but the piece is black and needs to be dyed to match the red dash. The stereo and dash piece come with the truck. The glove box lid is broken and needs to be replaced. The bed is in great shape and not all scratched up. The 4WD works good. It has not been lifted so it rides good. This would be a good daily driver truck. These body style trucks are gaining value. Don''t miss this one. This truck has never been in any accidents according to CarFax. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Ford Coupe Frame Off Rotisserie Build LOOK
1967 Chevy Nova Wagon 383 Stroker Runs Strong
Bremen , GA
1994 Chevy 4X4 1 Owner Truck 59K Miles LIKE NEW
1985 Chevy Silverado C-10 Original Paint Cold A/C
2005 Dodge Viper SRT 10 Truck 71500 Miles RARE
1990 GMC Sierra SLE 4X4 350 V8 FI P/W P/L LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door