Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY !!Power Brakes. Power Steering. Tilt Steering Column. 120mph Speedometer. 15 Inch Wheels. 3.23 Gear Ratio. 700R4 Automatic Overdrive Transmission. American Racing Torq Thrust II Wheels. Automatic Floor Shifter. BFGoodrich Radial TA Tires. Black Convertible Top. Black Front Air Dam. Black Lower Body Color. Bright Lower Body Moldings. Bright Window Trim. Center Console. Chrome Air Cleaner. Chrome Exhaust Tips. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Chrome Valve Covers. Correct Color. Deep Sump Oil Pan. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Dual Exhaust. Edelbrock Aluminum Intake. Electric Cooling Fan. Factory In-Dash Tachometer. Flowmaster Mufflers. Front Bucket Seats. Front Sway Bar. Front Tires: 245/60/15. Garnet Red Exterior. GM 12-Bolt Rear End. Hedman Long Tube Headers. HEI coil. Holley 4 Barrel Double Pumper Carburetor. Holley Mechanical Fuel Pump. Horseshoe Shifter. MSD Distributor. POSI Rear End. Power Convertible Top. PRW Engine Damper. Rear Bench Seat. Rear sway bar. Rear Tires: 275/60/15. Red Carpeting. Red Dash. Red Door Panels. Red Vinyl Interior. Stewart Components Water Pump. Stock Radiator. Taylor Spiro Pro Race Wires. Transmission Cooler. Black Side Stripes. Front Disc Brakes. Rear Drum Brakes. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door