Classic Car Deals
1986 Chevrolet Silverado C10 Looking for a sweet C10 short bed fleetside squarebody? Check out this rust free Georgia Chevy truck that has been lowered correctly 5/7 with CPP tubular front end, drop spindles, springs and even Belltech street performance shocks. The truck has a 305 with a great sounding Lunati cam, Flowtech headers going into Imco mufflers with turndowns. The truck also has been upgraded to a 700R4 automatic overdrive transmission too. It has a cowl hood that looks just right, cloth bench seat, nice carpet, new headliner and it is a Silverado with power windows, locks, brakes, steering and tilt. The bed is not bed coated and it still has the factory optional bed rails and chrome step bumper. The truck has sliding rear window, Silverado trim, stainless sport mirrors, Chevy wide rally wheels with trim rings and Corvette center caps, dual fuel tanks, full gauges, custom steering wheel and new 275/60 R15 rear 245/60 R15 front white letter tires. The head lights are upgraded to LED with white daytime surrounds that switch to orange for turn. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door