Classic Car Deals
1984 Chevy Silverado C10 Great running 454, 7.4 liter engine no overheating or oil leaks, Automatic transmission, New stainless steel exhaust, ceramic coated headers with flow master,4 row Aluminum Radiator, Edelbrock ASV2 Carburetor, New Fuel pump, New battery, just replaced The spark plugs and wires, Just replaced the windshield and rearview window, just did a complete paint job inside and out, good tires with 20 inch stainless steel rims. Pink slip on hand. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door