Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. This is 1 of only 4603 built Ford Falcon convertibles in 1963. It has a 302 CID V8 engine. Edelbrock intake manifold, Ford Racing valve covers, along with an AOD transmission and power rack and pinion steering. The engine compartment is finished off with Chrome accents and metal wire hoses. The car was repainted in a Willy's Ruby Red and Craiger rims were added to enhance this sleeper muscle car. Futura badging proudly displayed will have the onlookers in awe. When the key ignites the engine people will know you're packing a V8 under the hood. The 302 is built with a Mild Performance Cam and has an Edelbrock 4-barrel carburetor and Edelbrock intake manifold finished off with a dual chrome exhaust pipes. Open the door and you will find black vinyl covered bucket seats with red cloth inserts, matching dash and door panels. With the power convertible top down its time to cruise the beach and blast the music from the AM/FM radio. As a daily driver or beach cruiser you cant go wrong with this wolf disguised in sheep clothing. This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com/warranty for more information. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance, please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.e visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door