Price Reduced from $69,900!
*Power convertible top
*502CI V8 4BBL / 450hp
*4 speed manual
*3.54 Rear end
*Electric fuel pump
*Edelbrock RPM aluminum intake
*Flowmaster mufflers w/ 3" exhaust
*Rack & Pinion Steering
*Be Cool dual fan radiator
*Idid tilt steering wheel
*Front and rear speakers
*AM.FM Cassette two know Stereo
*15" rear American Torque Thrust and 14" front wheels
*BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires
*Added gauges- volt, temp and oil
*Custom pin stripping on dash
*Black and tan custom leather interior
Beautiful example of 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air. Runs and drives strong. The black paint is gorgeous and custom two tone interior shows excellent. Nicely detailed engine bay and solid underbody.
Supersport auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door