2002 Ford Thunderbird Premium convertible - $25,000
- (EXCELLENT condition)
- No accidents
- 2 Owners (collectors)
- 16,662 miles
- Garage kept
- Car has only been driven in good weather
- New Michelin tires were put on at 16,091 miles
- New battery July 2021
- Storage rack for hard top (w/ cover)
- Lift system for hard top
- Car cover
- Leather snap cover to go over retracted soft top
- Original paperwork
For questions or to set up an appointment to see the car, call (770) 324-1358.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door