Classic Car Deals
1977 Porsche 911S coupe was modified in RSR style under previous ownership and is powered by a 3.2-liter flat-six paired with a 915 five-speed manual transaxle. The 3.2-liter M930/21 flat-six was reportedly sourced from a 1986 911 Carrera and is equipped with a CSF front mount dual pass oil cooler. The body was repainted Ivory White and fitted with steel rear fender flares, an RSR IROC-style rear spoiler, and gold-finished bumpers under previous ownership. Additional equipment includes 9Haus H4 headlights, Sebring-style mirrors, a sunroof, gold Carrera stripes on the lower bodywork, and dual exhaust outlets. Stone chips are present around the body, and areas of touch-up are noted in the door jams and engine compartment. Additional equipment includes 15 Group 4 Campagnolo-style wheels, 986 Boxster brakes, a custom exhaust system, Koni shocks, solid torsion bars, adjustable sway bars, fixed-back bucket seats trimmed in black leather and tartan cloth, RS-style door panels, a 380mm steering wheel, and a Sony headunit. Group 4 Campagnolo-style 15 wheels are wrapped in Pirelli Cinturato P7 tires that measure 225/50 up front and 285/40 in the rear. Braking is handled by 986 Boxster-spec four-piston aluminum calipers over vented Carrera rotors.The front wheel bearings were replaced in January 2021, and a brake fluid flush and an alignment were carried out in anticipation of the sale. Suspension modifications are said to include the following components: Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door