THIS IS ONE OF THE NICES ROADSTER IN THE COUNTRY, BEAUTIFUL FRESH ALL STEEL, every in this car is new, crate L31 chevy eng, 700R4 trans by phenix, flaming river rack and pinion steering, rod shop frame,crate 9" rear end, i did it steering colum, ron francis wiring with fuse panel in trunk, 32 fuel tank by tanks inc, dakota digital gauges in a custom dash, custom interior by RODRIGUES, custom tri color paint, sanderson headers, ss exhaust, billit brackets, lokar pedals and shifter, walker rad, lecarrea steering wheel, drive shaft by DYNOTECH, 4 bar suspension, pioneer stereo, DOORS MODIFIED FOR POWER WINDOWS, VINTAGE A/C and HEAT, PRE OILER SO YOU NEVER START ENGINE DRY,39 led tail lights, back up lights,electric fan, electric fuel pump, LIFT OFF TOP, and much more, over 2500 hrs to build, OVER 200K INVESTED! THIS CAR LOOKS,RUNS,and DRIVES WONDERFUL, may take partial trade + cash! any questions or OFFERS call me at 419 343 2634 JAMES trying to down size, getting old and tired, lets talk, I DO NOT TEXT!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door