1963 CHEVROLET COVAIR CONVERTIBLE MODIFIED 350 CHEVY AND 400 TRANS IN FRONT. ORIGINAL FRAME WITH TIGHT SUPENSION BUT NO BOOSTER BRAKES. HAS CORVETTE TAIL LITES, FENDER FLARES, GRILL AND HOOD SCOOP. VERY NICE CAR. DRIVES AND HANDLES LIKE A CORVETTE BUILT BY A CORVAIR PROFESSIONAL THAT HAS BUILT 17 OF THESE CARS.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door