Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Looking for a loaded up V8 Mustang? Look no further! This 1966 Ford Mustang coupe is powered by the correct "C" code 289 and has a long list of options. Under the hood you will see A/C, power steering, and power brakes in a nicely detailed engine compartment. The fender VIN stamping and buck tag are also still in place. The exteriors is a gorgeous Ivy Green that sparkles in the sun and looks almost black in the shade. Pair that with styled steel wheels wrapped in white wall radial tires and the look is simply timeless. The interior is high end as well with black vinyl bucket seats and a center console. A modern AM/FM radio has been installed in the dash along with newer A/C controls by Classic Auto Air. The trunk is nicely detailed and ready for shows. The Ford Mustang is an iconic pony car and this little coupe shows exactly why that is. Sporty, stylish, clean and a lot of fun without breaking the bank! This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com/warranty for more information. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance, please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door