American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1972 DATSUN 240Z C-762 This 1972 Datsun 240Z was originally delivered to Canoga Datsun in Canoga Park, California and reportedly remained with the family of the original owner until 2018. We bought the Datsun from the second owner. The car is finished in bright green and features a black vinyl interior. Power is from a 2.4-liter inline-six cylinder mated to a three-speed automatic transmission, and maintenance in 2018 includes a tune-up, oil change, and valve adjustment. This 240Z is now offered with a window sticker, factory literature, and a clean California title. The car was originally finished in yellow (112) and has been repainted in bright green. 14 slotted aluminum wheels wear BFGoodrich Advantage T/A tires. Braking is provided by discs on the front and drums at the rear. The interior is trimmed in black vinyl and features reclining bucket seats. The car is equipped with an AM/FM radio and a power antenna. The five-digit odometer shows 98k miles. Power is from a replacement 2.4-liter inline-six mated to a three-speed automatic transmission. An included logbook from a previous owner is said to state that the engine was replaced in 1999 and that the transmission was replaced in 2007. The window sticker shows initial delivery to Canoga Datsun and a total price of $4,430. The sale includes factory literature. These Datsun Z cars are coming back and are extremely popular right now so dont get left behind and make this one yours today! ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door