Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1954 Jaguar XK120SE Drophead Coupe with Matching Numbers This 1954 Jaguar XK120SE DHC is an excellent original matching numbers example for straightforward restoration. Black with red interior and accompanied by a Jaguar Heritage Certificate. An extremely rare and desirable Special Equipment Model that's highly collectible. This XK120SE hasn't been touched in decades and is an absolute time capsule. The paint and interior are believed to be original. This special equipment factory performance optioned DHC represents a promising investment well worth the effort to restore. Matching Numbers ExampleSpecial Equipment Factory Performance Option Drophead CoupeOffered with a Jaguar Heritage Certificate Price: $56,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door