1957 Chevy - Ground up Restoration
Blue and White with custom black interior.
Bucket Seats with console, driver side electric. Seats are vinyl with original cobble stone cloth design.
4 wheel disc brakes
Dakota Digital Dash
400 (407) small block chevy, aluminum procomp heads with upgraded valves, guides, seats, springs, competition magnum cam, holley 600 chrome cfm carb, Be Cool Radiator and Electric fans. Muncie M21 transmission with Hurst Competition Shifter.
This is a ground up, 6-year, restoration, so everything is fresh and or new. Took the car to it''''s 1st car show recently and it was awarded Outstanding Class Award. It''''s worth mentioning that there were some really nice cars there!
The engine is very strong and sounds really good. My daughter said she feels like a movie star when she is in it because everybody stares at us...the car :)
Car was originally sold at McCaa Chevrolet in West Memphis, AR. It is basically a 1 Family car until I bought it. Car is super fun to drive and it is a rare one.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door