Classic Car Deals
1957 Chevy 150, the roof has been chopped 4 in. This car was restored in michigan. They did a great job. The windows are made special with slight tint. It has a beautiful metal flake paint job with unique pinstriping. The Chrome on the car is all new, all wiring is new wiring, all LED lights including headlights, power brakes disc brakes on front and drum brakes on rear. 3 speed automatic with 350 engine. The engine is chromed along with the engine compartment. The car has air conditioning that works very well. The interior is in great shape, also has shoulder harness with seat belts. Push button entry for trunk and doors because door handles have been removed to give Sleek look. I am probably missing something. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door