VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Essex for 1931 had many styling changes - radiator shells, hood louvers, all new bumpers, headlights, and belt moldings extended full length of the hood. Hudson boasted about the good engineered powerful 6 cylinder 60 horse engine. This car would work well for a large gangster sedan. A beautiful original garage kept car that was repainted 10 years ago. Appears to be a wonderful 4 door survivor with dual side mounts. Clad in Cobalt blue with black fenders and contrasted with wide whitewalls. Interior appears in amazing good condition with some signs of wear on front seat - brown mohair and chrome is very nice. Being related to the Hudson makes this a very well built car. It runs and drives very good. Youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Single Side Mount and Cover
Trunk and Rack
Wide Whitewalls on like new Natural Wheels
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door