Professionally built high end fat fender prostreet Chevy
one of one- you won''t find one like it, no disappointments
all steel no fiberglass
SBC 355ci Dart alum heads, late model 4 bolt main 1pc rear main seal Roller block
Comp Cam hydraulic roller valve train
Edelbrock Airgap intake with Demon 625 dual feed
700R4 TCI Overdrive Transmission
389 9 inch Ford detroit locker 31 spline
Chopped top with suicide doors
Power steering Tilt wheel power windows and pwr trunk lid
Shaved doors with remote openers and manual releases
Hagan frenched headlights, fuel door and recessed license plate
Fully tubbed 3x2 backhalf with ladder bar link
Coil overs rear
Disc brakes all 4 corners
Over $80k invested with documents and receipts
Call for full details
Multiple show winner so show ready or just cruise in style
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door