Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1970 K5 Blazer is all new and a one off jewel all the way around. Smeding 572 with extreme Holly X Flow 730 HP with 695 LBS of torque. Holly Sniper electronic fuel injection, custom front runner, 4L80E automatic transmission with over drive. New transfer case unit by Moonline Mafia, and new drive shaft. Full one-ton suspension, four wheel disc brakes, and electric emergency brake. All new 20 by 10 inch powder coated rims on new tires. AMP Research custom retractable running boards, electric door locks, and all new window hardware. Inside find a new interior, power steering, tilt wheel, gauges, full alarm system, Blue tooth stereo, air conditioning, and custom roll cage, just in case. Call For Pricing.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1971 Dodge HEMI Demon 426 Rotis Restoration
1969 Camaro Z28 Pro Street Bad Ass 555 Big Block
1970 Plymouth CUDA Showroom Rotis Restoration
1995 Jaguar XJS Convertible Excellent Low Miles
1969 Nova SS L78 4 Speed Numbers Matching
1933 Ford Factory Five Roadster Super Car
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door