Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1934 Ford Cabriolet Full Fender is powered by a 350 small block backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission. With Gibbons Body, Ford nine inch rear, coil overs in the rear, Mustang II front end, rack and pinion steering, and power disc brakes in front with drum in the rear, she is ready to go to the show. Full leather interior, Glide seat, tilt chrome column, upgraded sound system to roll with your favorite tunes, and cool rumble seat to carry your fam, what more could you want. Just in time to drop the top for the season. Offered at $48,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1971 Dodge HEMI Demon 426 Rotis Restoration
1969 Camaro Z28 Pro Street Bad Ass 555 Big Block
1970 Plymouth CUDA Showroom Rotis Restoration
1933 Ford Factory Five Roadster Super Car
1933 Ford American Speed 33 Roadster All Steel
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Concept Coupe GM SEMA Build
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door