GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer another classic American 4X4 Pickup. This 1987 Chevrolet K10 Scottsdale 4X4 Shortbox. This truck is powered by its 350 V8 engine, automatic transmission and 4 Wheel drive. Features include: Bench seat, Tilt steering wheel, sliding rear glass, power steering, power brakes, new upholstered interior, chrome step new rubber floor, newer Grey Metallic exterior paint, chrome step rear bumper, chrome grille, recessed fog lights, Scottsdale trim etc.
Mechanically, this 87 K10 starts and drives very good and it is willing to take you any were in classic C/K Style
The third generation of the C/K line of pickup trucks lasted almost 15 years. They are know by enthusiasts as "Square Body" and quite arguably the best trucks ever built.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door