East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#031 1979 Pontiac Trans Am
Produced only 7500 Trans Am's and 1817 were equipped with 400/4-speed combo, 5,683 were equipped with 403 Automatic Combo, have the build sheet. WS6 handling package, all original sheet metal. Always covered and stored inside. Have a book on car and the work performed.
Repainted Two-Tone Silver and Charcoal paint, 5-color hood bird with wings extend off the hood onto the fenders. Special badging and trim, dual outside mirrors, front and rear spoilers, correct Turbo aluminum rims Anniversary Edition with BF Goodrich radial T/A White letter tires. Mirrored T-Tops, 4-Wheel power disc brakes, black window trim. All glass is good. Black wiper arms, new rear taillight lenses. A real head turner.
Correct Silver interior with Shag carpet. Firebird emblem embroidered in the door panels and also in the rear center seat back. Console with 4-speed shifter and power window switches, power door locks, remote mirror. Instrument cluster with gauge that light up Red. Factory A/C & Heat, tilt column, rear window defrost, power trunk release, carpeted floor mats with embroidered Bird on front mats, seat belts in front & rear. Door sill plates, padded dash, door rubber and window rubber. All like new with 3-speed wipers. AM/FM/8 track, power antenna. Looks great!
The engine is a 400 with 4-speed transmission, chrome valve covers, factory scoop, power steering, 4-wheel power disc brakes, factory A/C & Heat, newer belts and hoses, dual exhaust, 10 bolt rear end with 2:73 gears. New Holley 4175 carb. A/C refurbished, power steering box. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door