Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1970 Maserati Mexico 4.7 Coupe by Vignale: Original Matching Numbers Barn-FindThis 1970 Maserati Mexico 4.7 Liter Coupe is an excellent original matching numbers car ready for straightforward restoration. Blue with ivory interior. This is one of just 485 Mexicos produced from 1966 to 1973, including only 175 equipped with Maseratis 290-hp 4.7-liter DOHC V-8 engine. This rare example has been in storage since 1987 and will require reconditioning prior to being put back into regular service. Before its lengthy slumber, the Mexico was being used as a daily driver. Finished in medium blue with a white leather interior, the odometer reads 73,237 kilometers, which is likely original. It is equipped with a ZF five-speed manual transmission, chrome wire wheels, air conditioning, Jensen AM/FM stereo radio with cassette, air horn, power windows, clock, and rear window defogger. The car was repainted some time prior to being put in storage, and today it displays some pitting and cracking. The body is solid and straight, and it appears that all trim and mechanical components are intact. This Maserati represents a wonderful opportunity for its next loving caretaker. A barn-find Maserati in long-term storage since 1987One of 485 Mexicos produced; only 175 with the 4.7-liter engineMatching numbersEquipped with air conditioningPrice: $79,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door