1933 Ford 5 Window Coupe Fully restored in 1991 Numbers matching, all steel body, original motor, original transmission and rear end. Ford Flat Head V8 - 80hp 3 Speed Manual transmission 3835 Miles Original 17' Spoked wheels New tires in 2015 Electrical updated from a 6volt to 12volt system Stored in a heated garage Driven every summer Never driven winters
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door