107 E. Cedar St.
A real classic from 1959. Great running and driving car. Has been recently restored. Waiting for a new home for someone to enjoy driving and owning it. Fly in and drive it home. Phone 423-968-9292 cell 423-383-3832
State and local taxes, tags, registration and title fees are not included in the advertised price.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Camaro RS/SS - 600 HORSES
1937 Chevy Sedan Legends Race Car
Olds 98 Convertible
1937 Chevy Coupe Legends Race Car Like new only 5
1950 Chevy - 2 Door RESTO- ROD -Sharp
Great start on a Personlized Unique Truck
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door