107 E. Cedar St.
A real classic from 1959. Great running and driving car. Has been recently restored. Waiting for a new home for someone to enjoy driving and owning it. Fly in and drive it home. Phone 423-968-9292 cell 423-383-3832
State and local taxes, tags, registration and title fees are not included in the advertised price.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1990 Festiva SCCA Autocross Racer
1948 Lincoln Continental Club Coupe
Great start on a Personlized Unique Truck
1967 Camaro RS/SS - 600 HORSES
2006 Vespa 200 L Grand Tourismo Scooter Like New
Olds 98 Convertible
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door