First year of the baby birds
For sale by owner, 1955 Ford Thunderbird, 292 4bbl. automatic transmission.
Converted to 12 volt. Aftermarket Thunderbird am/fm radio.
True spoke wheels. Hardtop and soft top. Runs great. Gets a lot of attention.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door