GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1984 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight for your consideration. It is powered by a 5.0L V8 motor which is paired with a smooth-shifting automatic transmission. The power is sent to the rear wheels where then it moves the car effortlessly down the road.
The exterior is finished in Adriatic Blue Metallic and features various chrome trim pieces, a vinyl top, and pinstriping to make for an elegant looking vehicle. Inside the car is a wonderfully comfortable blue cloth interior that features all of the convenience features you could ever want including power windows, power locks, air conditioning, power brakes, and power steering.
The Oldsmobile 98 was downsized at the beginning of the tenth generation which ran from 1977-1984. It remained a high-class luxury vehicle but Oldsmobile decided it was time to ditch the cruise liner styling of the past. Please call or email today with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door