AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2579 1994 Ford F150 XLT Mark III
This two-owner 1994 Ford F-150 XLT is in virtual factory-original condition. The owner states that the odometer mileage is (30,567) is actual a 25-year-old survivor. The XLT is factory equipped with the Mark III Conversion that was offered on the F-150 for model years 1987-1996. This option added interior and exterior accents to the standard XLT package: leather bench seat, wood dash/door trim, overhead lighting, power rear window, color matched bed rails and fender flares. The factory Royal Blue Metallic exterior is in excellent condition as are all chrome and stainless components. There is a full bed liner plus a custom bed mat. The gray leather interior has been well-maintained and convenience features include: A/C, JVC AM/FM/CD sound system, full instrumentation, driver airbag, power-tinted windows, cruise, tilt wheel, custom floor mats and power locks. This classic F-150 is powered by Ford's 5.0 302ci EFI small-block that is backed by a 3-speed overdrive automatic. The chassis is equipped with power steering, power disc/drum brakes, stainless dual exhaust and a 2" receiver for towing applications. Toyo Proxes radials are mounted on impressive 18" Ridler chrome 5-spoke wheels. (The original XLT wheels/tires are included in the sale.) Put this stunning Mark III F-150 XLT survivor in your Blue Oval garage and enjoy it. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door