2158 Union Place Suite C
Simi Valley, CA
Simi Valley, CA
This is one serious Elco! This beautiful El Camino has had countless hours and dollars spent on making it a modernized reliable cruiser that will turn heads. With only 2600 miles on a frame off restoration it’s ready for fun. Finished in Bright White with a hint of pearl, all new chrome and stainless trim, vented SS Hood, white spray in bedliner, tinted windows and some killer 18 and 20 inch staggered US Mags to complete the look. The interior has original black bucker seats with center console, Lokar floor shifter, Dakota Digital Analog gauge package, custom retro sound stereo system with aux output, tilt steering column and custom wheel. Under the hood sits a performance built LS motor with lots of aluminum custom accessories and billet front runner system, aluminum radiator with electric fans, Vintage A/C, 4L60E automatic overdrive transmission, 12 Bolt rear differential with 4.11 ratio, powder painted chassis with all new bushings, tubular control arms with complete air ride system, complete Hotchkis suspension and Wilwood power disc brakes on all four corners. This is the way to buy one!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door