East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#066 1979 Pontiac Trans Am
Painted Black with Gold striping, dual outside mirrors, front & rear spoilers, new snowflake rims and BF Goodrich radial T/A white letter tires, Window trim painted Black, front & rear fender flares are good. Door handles good, original hood with the Bird being faded. Good looker.
All Black interior with like new seats. Like new carpet. Door panels and arm rest like new, door handles are good as is the dash. All factory gauges, Pioneer AM/FM/Cassette, Automatic in console. Tilt column, original steering wheel, headliner and sun visors are good. Package tray with dual speakers that are like new. Factory seat belts, power windows. Looks good inside.
Powered by a 403 engine 6.6 Liter. Automatic transmission, power steering, front power disc brakes, original rear end with drum brakes, newer belts and hoses, factory A/C & Heat, cruise control. Runs good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door