1955 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery, rebuilt 350 TPI (tuned port fuel injection), rebuilt turbo 350 automatic transmission, rebuilt 9 inch Ford rear end with 355 gears, Vintique air/heat/defrost, custom billet tilt column, custom billit shift arm, custom billet steering wheel, custom am/fm/cd stereo hidden behind seat with remote control, quad speakers, completely rebuilt front end including new dropped springs, dropped front spindles, aluminum radiator, everything either chromed or polished aluminum in engine compartment, 4 wheel power disc brakes with everything new, power windows, new stainless exhaust, new driveshaft with new u-joints, all new glass, custom tweed interior grey with red tubing, paint not very old and car has been kept in shop all its life since built, NO RUST, new battery and chrome alternator, Arizona car originally, built in ice chest for going to car shows and rod runs and has a built in drain, new tires on custom Weld wheels, new starter and solenoid as well as new torque convertor and flywheel, new custom tri-bar headlites, coil over rear shocks that are adjustable, chrome struts on rear lift up door assembly, glove box signed by 'Big Daddy' Don Garlits, working vent windows, Dakota Digital dash and gauges (all work properly as they should), battery relocated to a hidden compartment on passenger side behind seat in bed, hidden radio antenna, all stainless and bumpers have been sanded and cleared to look like brushed aluminum, electric windshield wipers, all lights work as they should and has glove box light and overhead inside light, new fuel sending unit, gas tank, and all fuel lines, custom engine brackets and serpentine belt set up, new dual exhaust with block hugger headers powder coated (NO exhaust leaks), underneath car is as clean as the top side.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door